Within EURONET 50/50 MAX many interesting events are planned giving a unique opportunity to learn more about the 50/50 methodology, energy saving in schools and other public buildings, ways of increasing energy awareness of building users, etc. These events will also give the opportunity to exchange experience and information with other organisations striving to reduce energy consumption by changing people’s habits and behaviour.
Here are the major events planned during the project implementation:
- Project partners’ meetings
- Twinning meetings between “experienced” and “learning” partners
- Initial conference in Brussels to present the results of the first EURONET 50/50 project
- Training sessions for representatives of schools and municipalities involved in the 50/50 network
- Training sessions for non-school buildings involved in the 50/50 network
- Annual 50/50 events with stakeholders from schools and non-school buildings explaining and sharing their experiences gathered while implementing the 50/50 methodology
- Face-to-face and/or virtual meetings with priority stakeholders (national and regional authorities, energy agencies, etc.) for the strategic roll-out of the 50/50 concept
- Final conference of the project
To learn more about our upcoming or past events please visit the dedicated sections of the website!